Sunday, January 25, 2009

SAG Awards running commentary


In honor of the rampant communism undertones.

getting in a little late. Tina fey's face as always is really good. SHIT she's already starting strike shit. that sucks. also- rosario dawson looked really good.

the Indian kids look good. Fitz and I have had conversations about how most times Indian girls are either SUPER hot or dogs. I think that's how Bollywood films occur. I really need to see Slumdog Millionare. My sister. and my mom saw it and thought it was good

Umm what the fuck. Josh Hamm looks so wierd with long hair. I liked his comment though Kyra sedwick'sface is wierd. not a fan. Alex Baldwin is the luckiest man alive for getting that role. he was kinda over until that day. David duchovney is looking HOT. i'm so happy he's a sex addict. it makes me feel like i have more of a shot with him. omg is that little pig daughter who hugged him, because that would be awesome.---who let Kevin Bacon in here?--umm, thank you alex baldwin for that, although i have no clue who that gay joke is about.


Evan Rachel W0od is looking sooooo good now that she isn't with Marilyn Manson anymore. Uh oh- is this hte memorial.... yep. Yes it is. what? this is just... child actors. ok here we go. I am not sure who died, and who is just here. i think they are just showing pictures now. because none of this makes any sense. i wishing i was a dance troupe. Nut in all honesty... what is this? it's kinda comedic at this point
OMG people with Tumors..... HILARIOUS! can we just do a people with fucked up tumor makeup montage.

OMG CLAIR DANES YOU SO PRETTY. i love clair danes. maybe cause her chest looks like a boy. She's having a good time, although what has she been in lately. OK 30 rock definitely has to win this. "socio-econimcally speaking You are more like an inner city latina". I actually think that Mad Men should be nominated for this. Oh wait- this is comedy. That's why. I haven't seen Weeds in forever but it looks like they figured out how to revamp it. OK 30 rock won... what? first win... that's kinda surprising. Judah freidlander is an ugly son-of- a bitch. I love that everyone gets to speak for the show. HAHAHAHA- umm wierd joke about Calista flockhart did not go off well but i LOVED it.

Who's Frank Langela. he looks like a man child. oh wait-close up he just looks normal. OHHH frost/nixon. that guy doesn't really seem to look like Nixon in the role for me, maybe htat's why I am not really into seeing the movie? or maybe i just don't care about Nixon.

Greg Kinear is not a human, he is a vampire. He seriously hasn't aged in forEVER. he looks the same as he did 15 eyars ago. Amy Adams was amazing in that role. i thought she was cast perfect. Penelope is hot as always. Viola was pretty good too- WOW fucked up teeth. Viola rocking some fucked up teeth. Kate Winslet is always naked. and always HOT. YAY Kate Winslet. I love it when Kate winslet wins....Who is that asian chick sitting with her? she's not in either movie from what i know. Angelina not looking that great. she looks like Karen carpenter in the TV movie. the weird straps of this dress of Winslet's are not friends of mine.

Applegate looks like she's going out to a club, not to the SAG awards. Taye Diggs needs to get over the Bowtie- i feel like he's always wearing the bowtie. Michael C Hall looks so young now adays with the hair all curly. I love Mad Men. Hamm looks like a poor man's Hugh Jackman with that hair. I really wish i had watched Boston Legal, it was supposedly awesome. I saw two episodes and i liked it, but mainly because i have a crush on Keen Eddie and he was in it. Man- i haven't heard Hugh Laurie speak in his real accent in a while. The fact that House has been on forever makes the fact that i watch it constantly at all ours more normally. Okay speech, got some jokes.

Was that Michelle Pfieffer? what did she do this year

I kinda find John Krazinsky hot, mainly because he's so tall. Amy Pohley looks great. This is so funny. I think this is Revoluntionary Road. I hope it isn't cause i loved that movie. holly hunter looks like INSANE in that clip. YAY!!!! Elizabeth Moss. I love her. SHe looks SOO PRETTY in real life. I heard she's a pretty hardcore scientologist though. Oh nice. I was bored by the winner but that is actually pretty interesting that this is her first SAG. I wonder who won it against her before, because she had some strong roles. SAG awards is probably not the time to say that actors do shit compared to crew. Ok Sally, we're bored by your speech. It is interesting though that your dad was in that scene with the horses. I feel like i'm going to start giving out the Unemployed awards, were the unemployed give eachother awards for excellence in unemployment. best slacker, best interview that didn't get the job. Best Excuse for current living situation.

why is James frano about to laugh during that. Umm, i hate that the hair in that movie looks so fake. Emile's fro loses the award for most believable hairpiece in a motion picture.


Yay for dig at Grey's and that wierd Demmy sex scene. Closer has no chance, it's not an ensemble show. It's a Charcter show for Keira. House is good. Umm Sean Patrick Leonard is the kid from Dead Poets Society, and he still looks like it. I would still sleep with him too. Mad Men should totally win- it's SOO GOOD. the fact they are like right there makes me think they do. YES!!!! MAD MEN. seriously though- best show ever. omg gay italian is soo gay- and so much ben borhart. he is like sprinting up there. the women are gorgeous as always. wow-- take your time getting up there guys. OMG the little shit has long hair and a BEARD. i think that everyone gets so sick of having 50s hair that they go NUTS when the shooting is over. ohh the little kids are there too- that's awesome.

Isn't it funny that the president of these guilds and things are never actually like...major actors. Mainly because they have something BETTER to do with thier lives like...oh i don't know...act? This guy looks like a young Roman Grant from Big Love, and that scares me. Wierd uncomfortable shots of actors looking uncomfortable at Pro-Union/semi-communist statement is great. PS- how the hell was Ronald Reagan ever president of such a liberal union?

Of course they get the big black actor to introduce the bigger, blacker actor. Man, Forest Whittiker has a girly voice. I want JEJ to get up there and be like "get some gravel in your lungs boy". Man, Forest looks and sounds like he's about cry. I wonder if he asked to be the presenter, or the guild asked him because he looks like a direct product of James Earl Jones. We do not need an a voiceover for this, this voiceover guy SUCKS. HAHAHA. oh- there's a whole Biography. YA MICHIGAN!!!! WE PRODUCE GOOD SHIT!!!!. i wonder what highschool that is. It looks like it would be U of D based on the suits and teachers but it probably isn't since I would have known if he had. U of D would have been all over that shit. WOW_ i did't know he was in Strangelove.
Woah- JEJ King lear would be intense. I ehard that the all black adaptation of Cat on hot Tin roof was pretty dull and didn't do anything new to the play besides having a black cast. Thank you for being kinda annoyed that people are still clappying for you. Man, girl from Dexter looks PISSED she didn't get the lifetime achievement award. Claire Danes looks like she's attending a class where she's confused by the lesson but doesn't want to look stupid. girls behind Meryl Steep is also pissed. Wierd salute to Paul Newman, but awesome since i love him.

Ernest Borgnine is OLD!. why do Old men have such uncontrollable eyebrows. Why won't someone help out and clip those things. I love Laura Dern, she's like that nice girl who is pretty but not too pretty that she gets a good boyfriend. Phylicia Rashad is BEAUTIFUL. Susan Surandon is always fun. quote Kathleen "Woah Boobs". Laura Linney looks really pretty though.

Viola Adams is looking hot. Well, she kinda looks like a Supreme as well. Marisa Tomei's flower looks a little wierd. but now that i can see the back it makes more sense since the back has teh same ruffles as the flower is made of.

There was going to be an awesome photo here of Viola davis as a supreme, but my photo shit won't let me save it so i can upload. will replace when i learn how

Paul Giamatti did not show up, kinda awkward. especially since he knew he wa getting an award.

Kathleen's obsessed with Saradon's boobs, which are for real all over my face. it's like a 3D movie. ohhh Kim Chan, DOn Davis.... i didn't know they died. Sam Bottoms is a porn name, i'm sorry. I'm so said DOn Lafontaineis no more. God, Paul Newman was SOO HOT. he's the original Anderson Cooper, just continually hot. eternally hot

GOD TNT's advertising has been unbearable.

Umm, wierd that the star of SLumdog isn't nominated for main actor. I guess they just wanted to mkae sure to include him. totally awkward photo to have up there. It's like looking right at Gary Oldman. God, Brad pitt is just pretty. pretty voice, pretty face, pretty everything.

Ralph finnes will always look like Schindler. Angelina looks like total butt. WOAH! Meryl Streep for the UPSET. I kinda agree. "OH i didn't even buy a DRESS." I'm all about this because she is so much fun. i can't believe this is only her second win.

man, Katie Holmes voice is completely awkward. Mickey Roucke is a fan of the man scarf. upset for the Male SAG too. wow. Umm communism joke number 2. gay joke number 3. What the fuck is he doing- his speech was weird.

Oh best ensemble. forgot about you. and don't care about the winner either- i mean, Doubt had 4 poeple, all were nominated...it's obviously best ensemble. Stop sucking on the HIndu teat that is slumdog.

No comments:

Post a Comment